Sunday, December 20, 2009

You Can Walk on Water - Keep Your Eyes on Jesus

When Peter told Jesus "If it's you, tell me to come on the water." Jesus held out His hand and said "Come!" Peter walked on water however so briefly. (Matthew 14: 28-29) Peter started sinking when his fear overcame his faith in Jesus. I can relate to Peter. Can you? But I want to know what were those few seconds walking on water with Jesus really like? It must have been the most high experience ever.

I used to think God was too holy for me. After all He is God! Since when did God help sinners who willfully sinned?.....On purpose...... Fully aware they were sinning...... My rationalization is pathetic as I am.


God loves us and He may say something like this as a loving father might: “Silly child. Why won’t you come to me? No one will love you as I do. I promised to never leave you and I will always keep that promise.” (Isaiah 41:10)

Merry Christmas

Carma

No comments:

Post a Comment